Tuna Salad with Carrots and Green Onions
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cooking Time: 0 minutes
Yield: 14oz (about 4 sandwiches worth)
- 10oz canned tuna
- 2oz mayonnaise
- 1TBS brine from Witt’s Soy Ginger Carrots
- 2oz Witt’s Soy Ginger Carrots
- 2-4 green onions
- Drain the tuna and add to a bowl with the mayo and brine. Stir vigorously to combine, adding additional brine or mayo to your desired consistency (add small amount, a little can go a long way)
- Pat carrots dry, and chop thoroughly so that they will blend into the salad. Add them to the bowl.
- Sliced the green onions as finely as possible at a sharp angle to the onion, and add then to the bowl, reserving a few pinches for garnish (if desired)
- Stir to combine, and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.