Soy Ginger Stir Fry
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook time: 25 minutes Yield: 4 servings
- 6 large, boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tsp dried ginger
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Vegetable Oil
- ½ cup Witt’s Pickles Soy Ginger Carrots
- ½ cup pickling liquid
- ½ cup chicken stock
- Soy sauce and/or hot sauce to taste
- Slice chicken thighs into ½ in. wide strips and dust with ginger, salt, and pepper.
- Add them to a very hot sauté pan with just enough oil to coat the bottom. Cook them on high heat, stirring very often, until they are browned on all sides.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove them from the pan to a plate and cover very loosely with aluminum foil.
- Add the Witt’s Pickles Soy Ginger Carrots to the pan, and sauté until the start to brown around the edges.
- Add the pickling liquid to the hot pan and scrape up any little bits the chicken left behind, then turn the pan to medium low heat.
- While the liquid simmers whisk the chicken stock and cornstarch together to form a slurry, then add this to the pan and whisk it together.
- Once this reaches a simmer, return the chicken to the pan and stir to coat everything with the sauce and simmer for a few minutes until the sauce is thick and the chicken is cooked through. Add soy sauce, sambal, or sriracha to your salt and spice preferences.