Witt's Pickles Relish
Prep Time: 15 minutes (1 hour inactive) Cook Time: 0 minutes Yield: About 5oz
- 4oz Witt’s Dill Cucumbers
- 2-4ea garlic from the pickle jar
- 1oz honey
- 1tsp celery salt
- Drain the pickles of any brine and pat gently with paper towels, then roughly chop them to you desired relish texture. Place them in a bowl.
- Mince the pickled garlic, then add it to the bowl with the cucumbers.
- Add the honey and celery salt, and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. This will last 2-3 months in your fridge, if stored in an airtight container.