Asian Style Noodle Salad
Prep Time: 30 minutes (1 hour inactive) Cooking time: 20 minutes Yield: 4-6 servings
- 16oz dried thin spaghetti (about 3-4oz per portion)
- 1TBS neutral
- 1tsp sesame oil
- 4oz Witt’s Soy Ginger Carrots
- 2 oz mung bean sprouts
- 4 oz celery
- 4 oz crushed peanuts
- 1oz smooth peanut butter
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1TBS brine from Witt’s Soy Ginger Carrots
- A few drops of sesame oil
- Cook the pasta in boiling water until al dente, then drain and run under cold water until room temperature.
- Slice the carrots, and celery very thinly. Add them to a bowl with the cooled noodles, sprouts, an crushed peanuts.
- For the dressing, combines the listed ingredients and mix with a whisk or fork vigorously until they become a smooth pourable consistency (you may need to add a few more drops of water or brine, depending on the peanut butter, humidity, how juicy your lime was, etc…).
- Add the dressing to the salad and toss to combine, seasoning with salt and pepper as needed.