Prep Time: 30 minutesCooking Time: 45 minutes Yield: 8 servings
- 1lb Dry lasagna noodles
- 1TBS Olive oil
- 1 large onion
- 6oz cremini mushrooms
- 1 Jar Witt’s Basil Thyme Squash, drained
- 16oz tomato sauce (store bought works alright)
- 1 16oz container of ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Cook the pasta in boiling water with the oil added for about 10 minutes, until al dente but a bit firm, then drain the pasta and cool until you can handle it.
- While the pasta cooks, slice the mushrooms and dice the onions, then sautee until browned. Then set aside with the rest of the vegetables.
- Place a layer of noodles along the bottom of a greased 9x13in baking dish, then spread a thin layer of sauce over the pasta. Scatter about ¼ of each of the veggies over the sauce, then add ¼ of the ricotta (in small dollops) and 1/5 of the mozzarella. Continue building layers until you run out of veggies and ricotta, and finish with a layer of pasta, sauce, and mozzarella.
- Bake uncovered for 30-45 minutes, then let cool for 10 minutes before serving.