Greek Salad with Feta, Olives, and Squash
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 0 minutes Yield: 4 servings
- 8oz mixed greens
- 2oz Witt’s Basil Thyme Squash
- 2oz Kalamata olives, pitted
- 4 oz Feta Cheese crumbles
- ½ of a large red onion
- 1tsp dry mustard
- 1tsp dried oregano
- 1oz brine from the jar
- 2oz olive oil
- Roughly chop the squash and olives, then add them to a bowl with the greens and feta cheese. Toss to combine.
- In a small bowl whisk together the mustard, oregano, and brine until incorporated, then slowly stream the oil in while continuing to whisk vigorously.
- Add the dressing and toss to coat.