Green Bean Cole Slaw
Prep Time: 30 minutesCook Time: 0 minutesYield: 8 servings
- 1 Head green cabbage
- 2 Carrots
- 4oz Witt’s Fennel Tarragon Green Beans
- 1TBS Celery Salt
- 2oz Mayonnaise
- 1oz brine from the jar
- Quarter the head of cabbage and remove the stem, then slice very thinly and add to a bowl. Sprinkle with a heavy pinch of salt and rub it into the cabbage with your fingers.
- Peel and grate the carrots, and slice the beans into small chunks and add them both to the cabbage.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the mayo, brine and celery salt and then add them to the vegetables.
- Toss to coat and seasonwith salt and pepper, as needed.