The Last Bloody Mary Recipe You'll Ever Need
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 0 minutes Yield: about 44 ounces
- 1 quart Tomato juice
- 8oz your favorite unflavored vodka
- 4 oz +1oz Witt’s Pickles Green Bean brine
- 2 large limes +1 for garnish
- ½ Tbs black pepper
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1tsp hot sauce
- ½ Tbs celery salt
- Kosher Salt
- Green olives (for garnish)
- Witt’s Pickles Fennel and Tarragon Green Beans
- Add Tomato juice, vodka, 4oz of pickle brine, the juice of 2 of the limes, pepper, Worcestershire Sauce, hot sauce, and celery salt to a large pitcher.
- Slice the remaining lime into wedges for garnish.
- Immediately before serving pour the remaining pickle brine onto a wide plate, and some kosher salt onto another plate. Dip the rim of the glass in the brine, then the salt, before adding ice and the cocktail.
- Stick a toothpick through a lime wedge, an olive, and a couple of green beans as garnish; and so the green beans can be used to stir the drink. Enjoy responsibly.